You are invited to participate in a Men's retreat and conference at Gullbrannagården, Eldsberga, Sweden, together with around 100+ other men from more than 10 different countries in Europe and North/South America.
This will be a time for people to come together, be renewed, and edify one another through fellowship, sharing, teaching, and prophecy.
Henrik Nilsson, SWEDEN
"To come before God's face in praise together with about 100 other men from different countries was powerful. Direct teaching, joyful fellowship, great openness with their lives and a great longing for God distinguished the camp. Recommended to more men..."
"These wonderful brothers live and work in apostolic ministry in South America and Europe. They have extensive experience in how to edify, build and multiply the church, by training and mentoring disciples. It will be a true privilege to learn from them together."
THURSDAY, 1st of February
The check-in will be at 18:00, followed by the dinner at 18:30.
The 1st meeting starts at 20:00.
Sunday, 4th of February
We finish our conference at the latest 12:00 after breakfast with bread and wine, prayer, and worship.
- Conference is for 18+ years old.
- When registering, you will have the opportunity to indicate your preferred arrival day, either Thursday or Friday afternoon.
- Please remember to bring bed sheets for the mattress, pillow, and blanket/quilt. Alternatively, you have the option to rent them directly at the conference venue for a fee of 150kr.
- Bring also some indoor footwear.
- The language will be mainly in English, possibly with an option for simultaneous interpretation to your language if someone needs it and if we have resources for that.
- We will collect an offering for the speakers during the conference. Bring cash in euros if you want to participate in this. Swish will also be possible for participants from Sweden.
Gullbrannagården, 305 96 Eldsberga, Sweden.
From Gothenburg Landvetter Airport: 1h50min by car.
From Copenhagen Airport: 1h50min. by car.